Chill, Chat, Collide

Join our friendly community where your interests can be shared, expressed, and enjoyed!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chill, Chat, Collide

Join our friendly community where your interests can be shared, expressed, and enjoyed!

Chill, Chat, Collide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly community where you can share your interests and enjoy talking about them with others.

+3
Celten
sophie
Nemuri Ryu
7 posters

Pick a Pokemon and lets be random

sophie
    sophie
    Y u m.
    Y u m.

Pick a Pokemon and lets be random - Page 2 Empty Re: Pick a Pokemon and lets be random

Post  sophie Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:21 am

Sophie backs up a bit, and stands up.
    She replies confused, and paranoid.
    "I'm sorrry..I've just..had a long day.
    What's happy-fun salsa time though..?
    And why can't you do it often anymore..?"
    Sophie sits down again.

Last edited by Sophie on Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    Rob1205
    Rob1205
    ♪ Musician
    ♪ Musician

Pick a Pokemon and lets be random - Page 2 Empty Re: Pick a Pokemon and lets be random

Post  Rob1205 Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:22 am

*pulls self together and accidently pulls some of celts brains into mine leaving him with only half a brain now* *uses pound on celts splattered pieces*
    Nemuri Ryu
    Nemuri Ryu

Post  Nemuri Ryu Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:25 am

Nemuri is jolted back awake by a distant loud roar and then some intense footh steps that appear to be shaking the whole forest, He decides to climb to the top of the tree to try and see what is going on but as he does he spots two salamence atacking a Groudon near the valley past the forest and heading right into the forest

-Oh man it seems im not going to get any rest today if i keep finding noisy pokemon all day long- Then he notices the Groudon launching a hyperbeam inthe path of the forest heading straight to where the lake is. Moments later a massive explosion appears near the lake
    Celten
    Celten

Post  Celten Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:26 am

DITTOS HAVE NO BRAINS...>_>

Celten transforms back into an Espeon, flees from Rob...and ten minutes later, bumps into Sophie. Scratches head and tries to regain posture.

"Sorry, didn't see you there."
    sophie
    sophie
    Y u m.
    Y u m.

Post  sophie Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:29 am

Lol poor celten. x'D

Sophie falls back, and attempts to regain balance.
    Sophie with a tiny laugh replies "No problem, but..try
    to be careful, I've seen some violent Muks today.." Thinking to herself..
    (Now I know how it feels to get bumped into..aha..)
    And turns her attention back to the pineapple being.
    Karmelita
    Karmelita
    Inexplicably Happy
    Inexplicably Happy

Location : Hiding around the corner, a bottle of Febreeze in my hand.

Post  Karmelita Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:31 am

Karmelita adjusts the large dish-like brim of her hair as she squares her shouders.

"Happy-fun salsa time is when I get to dance and not worry about anything. It makes me feel better, especially since my trainer let me go a few weeks back. He apparently said I was too weak for his team. And he never fed me! I was only fed at the Pokemon Center by the nurses! And I was never--"

Karmelita shakes her head.

"I'm sorry... I'm rambling. But in any case, I don't do it much anymore, because this forest is a notorious hunting ground for Pokemon trainers. And me especially, being a Ludicolo... I'm a prime target. But it's night time now, and there are less trainers out at night." She extends a green flipper. "My name is Karmelita. You are?

She sees the Espeon open her mouth to respond, but then, a large bright light comes shining through the trees, getting brighter and brighter.

"What the he--"

And suddenly, she blacks out.
    Rob1205
    Rob1205
    ♪ Musician
    ♪ Musician

Post  Rob1205 Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:33 am

lol remember you transformed into what I am and "I" have a brain therfore you did too. Muk starts running after the espeon and notices the other pokemon.

*thinks to self* "O.O more for me to swallow"

so muk hides behind a tree and waits for the right time to strike.
    sophie
    sophie
    Y u m.
    Y u m.

Post  sophie Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:37 am

Sophie panics as Karmelita faints. She thinks
    (Oh dear god, no, no, what just happened?!) At first she starts
    nudging her, praying she'd awaken. Nothing. Sophie attempts
    to drag Karmelita, but she's too heavy for her. She sits by
    Karmelita waiting for her to awaken, in case of anything.
    Sophie mumbles to herself "In case of anything..I guess..
    I'll have to fight..or use a barrier at least..

Last edited by Sophie on Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    Celten
    Celten

Post  Celten Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:38 am

Rob is such a stalker LMAO.

"Nice to meet you, my name is Celten...umm, you must be the same Espeon I transformed into...*transform back into Ditto* and I'm a Ditto by the way *re-transforms into Sophie again* Umm, I'm trying to get away from this Muk stalker...have you seen him?"

Celten becomes aware of his surroundings, preparing for any sneak attack from Rob.
    sophie
    sophie
    Y u m.
    Y u m.

Post  sophie Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:40 am

Lol D:

"Oh! I assume he was trying to pound you near that rock
    earlier? Well..you see, this Ludicolo is named Karmelita..
    I don't mind you changing into me, but do you think you
    can help me in case anything happens?" Sophie looks
    around everywhere cautiously.
    Rob1205
    Rob1205
    ♪ Musician
    ♪ Musician

Post  Rob1205 Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:44 am

*uses poison gas and blows it over to where the pokemon are*

"once they are all unconscious I shall tie them up and bring them back to my cave....but what to tie them up wi--" (suddenly a chikorita passes by)"I could use some of her vine whip to tie them up" *goes over to chikorita and rips out some of her vine whip* (chikorita runs away)

"now that the pokemon are unconscious I can bring them back to my CAVE"

*ties up pokemon and head back to cave*

Nemuri Ryu
    Nemuri Ryu

Post  Nemuri Ryu Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:48 am

Nemuri heads towards the lake where the last hyper beam passed trough not long ago.

after reaching th elake he finds no one and not even a trace of the beam hitting -Well now thats strange i was sure the beam came this way and that the impact was not far and for a groudon to not leave any mark with an atack like that theres something weird going on in the forest right now-
    Nemuri sudenly hears the sound of something being draged around and heads in that direction and finds a muck hauling a group of pokemon amongs themhe recognizes the espeon he encountered before
    -Geeze seems im playing hero too... o well whatever i guess- He launches an aura ball straight at the muk and leaps in front of him
    Rob1205
    Rob1205
    ♪ Musician
    ♪ Musician

Post  Rob1205 Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:52 am

*swings pokemon around and hits the lucario*
    *starts running away*
    *thinks to self "omg who was that O_O"
    sophie
    sophie
    Y u m.
    Y u m.

Post  sophie Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:56 am

Lol x'D

Sophie is unconscious still by roblets poisonous farts..
    She's dreaming about eating cheesecake..

This is hilarious though. c:
    Nemuri Ryu
    Nemuri Ryu

Post  Nemuri Ryu Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:57 am

Stumbles back while trying to get back to his senses after the hit and unties the pokemon. Senses aroudn for the Muk and uses psychic to drag him back and smash him into a tree

-Ohh you are the one from before the one that started all the ruckus in the forest, right then you are not getting away so easily- launches a massive aura ball knocking the muk unconsious

gets back with the other pokemon and waits till they start comming back to senses
    Vilhelmist
    Vilhelmist

Post  Vilhelmist Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:04 am

Vilhelmist the Magikarp splashes into an action! Flailing all across the area.
    Rob1205
    Rob1205
    ♪ Musician
    ♪ Musician

Post  Rob1205 Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:07 am

*a few hours pass*

*finally wakeing up from the aura ball muk notices the pokemon are gone*
    "I bet it was that lucario >.>, (suddenly I notice footsteps and start following them) as I am following them I come across a pidgeotto and tell him that if he helps me fidn them I will give him a treasure that is back at my cave. *hops on pidgeotto and starts flying around* *suddenly we hear them in the distance and again I hide behind a tree and tell pidgeotto to go back home and wait for me.
    Vilhelmist
    Vilhelmist

Post  Vilhelmist Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:12 am

*Splahing around endlessly, magikarp finally falls into a puddle of water. and...continues splashing*
    VampMelody
    VampMelody
    Shadow Warlord
    Shadow Warlord

Post  VampMelody Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:47 am

-Vampeh the Charizard flies in from the distance, landing on a boulder. Scans through the area quickly, then sits down on the boulder. Takes a long, deep breath-

~VM
    sophie
    sophie
    Y u m.
    Y u m.

Post  sophie Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:16 pm

Rofl. So much happened.

Sophie slowly opens her eyes, she stares at her
    aching pains. Still lying on the ground, she turns her
    head to get a clear image around her. She stands up,
    staring at Celten, and Karmelita, then a lucario.
    "Ne..Nemuri? Is that you? You saved us. Karmelita
    was knocked out by some beam. But afterward
    all I remember is some weird..fog sorta, then blacked
    out.."
    Vilhelmist
    Vilhelmist

Post  Vilhelmist Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:39 pm

Vil, realizing how lonely his small puddle is, he begings splashing his way through the area once again, only to come across a huge purple blob.

"Man, what kind of sewage plant dumps here?"
    Nemuri Ryu
    Nemuri Ryu

Post  Nemuri Ryu Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:26 pm

Nemuri watches as Sophie starts to stand up and listens to her explain what she remebers -Dont worry about that and that fog seemes it was a muk posion-
    Nemuri starts to incorporate and then looks at Sopphie with a cocern look -You guys need to be more carefull around here especially at this time since it seems theres a groudon rampaginnot far from here, and it also seems that muk is not going to give up that easily i can still feel his energy close by but cant really say where because of the groudon-

Nemuri takes a look at the other two pokemon and then just sits down under a tree to rest -Well guess at least i need to wait untill the rest wakes up and you should get some rest while you can before something else happens-
    Celten
    Celten

Post  Celten Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:07 am

Celten tries to regain his position and tries to figure out what has happened in the past x hours.

"Uh, woah, what has happened..."

Celten transforms back to an Espeon, being that he still remembered Sophie's figure since that day he saw her in the forest. He spots Nemuri.

"Hey, do you know what just happened...? All I remember was being held hostage by some Muk..."

Rob1205
    Rob1205
    ♪ Musician
    ♪ Musician

Post  Rob1205 Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:08 pm

*is still hiding behind the tree, watching the pokemon* hehe
    Vilhelmist
    Vilhelmist

Post  Vilhelmist Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:10 pm

*Is still staring at the large purple mess, which happens to be muk*

*splashes the muk*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:05 am