Chill, Chat, Collide

Join our friendly community where your interests can be shared, expressed, and enjoyed!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chill, Chat, Collide

Join our friendly community where your interests can be shared, expressed, and enjoyed!

Chill, Chat, Collide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly community where you can share your interests and enjoy talking about them with others.

5 posters

Pokemon Marathon

saviourX
    saviourX

Pokemon Marathon Empty Pokemon Marathon

Post  saviourX Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:47 am

Ok, so I've decided I'm going to do a pokemon game-a-thon and stream it, but I haven't decided on the order in which I will play them...Any suggestion? Oh and by all I mean all of them, Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Fire Red, Leaf Green, Colosseum, Gale of Darkness, Stadium, Stadium 2....even Pokemon Snap and perhaps a little "Hey You, Pikachu!" too...
    Celten
    Celten

Pokemon Marathon Empty Re: Pokemon Marathon

Post  Celten Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:52 am

LOL Hey You Pikachu was fun...

But sometimes it got so annoying that I called Pikachu stupid and it wouldn't understand me. LOL. Oh gosh, sometimes Pikachu won't understand me and I kept on yelling at the mic. xD
    VampMelody
    VampMelody
    Shadow Warlord
    Shadow Warlord

Post  VampMelody Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:54 pm

Play them in alphabetical order!

~VM
    Karmelita
    Karmelita
    Inexplicably Happy
    Inexplicably Happy

Location : Hiding around the corner, a bottle of Febreeze in my hand.

Post  Karmelita Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:14 pm

saviourX wrote:Oh and by all I mean all of them, Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Fire Red, Leaf Green, Colosseum, Gale of Darkness, Stadium, Stadium 2....even Pokemon Snap and perhaps a little "Hey You, Pikachu!" too...

What? No Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon, or even Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky (aka the only game that, even to this day, will make Karmelita cry like a baby when she finishes the game)?

Pokemon Marathon Iamdisappoint
    saviourX
    saviourX

Post  saviourX Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:46 pm

Oh! I forgot about those! Them too, and Pokemon Ranger as well. Even Puzzle League!!!
    Nemuri Ryu
    Nemuri Ryu

Post  Nemuri Ryu Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:01 am

play every single one in the order they came out but dont change game until you have everything that canbe found in the game nya

that includes all pokemon dex completed and every single pokemon up to lvl 100 all ribons and such and eveerything else there is nya

as for the other ones keep playing untill you get every single last secret and pokemonthere is nya =P hehehehe

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:57 pm