Chill, Chat, Collide

Join our friendly community where your interests can be shared, expressed, and enjoyed!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chill, Chat, Collide

Join our friendly community where your interests can be shared, expressed, and enjoyed!

Chill, Chat, Collide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly community where you can share your interests and enjoy talking about them with others.

For if anyone wants to know =P

Nemuri Ryu
    Nemuri Ryu

For if anyone wants to know =P Empty For if anyone wants to know =P

Post  Nemuri Ryu Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:46 am

Well yeah for those who want o know a bit more of Lahar =P or those who dont know anything at all well... check this for some info nya =P

Name: hehe i dont like my name so i go by mostly nicknames mostly know me as Lahar tough nya =P
    Birthplace: Somewhere deep in the Netherworld but it was boring there so i came here nya =P
    Ethnicity: Demon/Dragon =P
    Current City: Mexico
    Favorite Animal: a lot nya =P real- Snakes and tigers, mythic -dragons and grifins
    Favorite Game: long lon glong list to put it here nya =P but i mostly love RPGs and action/adventure ones nya
    Favorite Food: takoyaki and domburi =P
    Favorite Color: red blue and black
    Favorite subject: nothing in particular nya =P
    Favorite Anime: ahhhh my brain it melts from thinking... nah list way to long i love almost al the anime i have seen nya and trust me its a lot nya =P
    Favorite TV Show: mythbusters and survivor type shows
    Current Grade Level: college student and bored to death
    Favorite Sport: kendo and ninjitsu
    Favorite Book: mostly i read manga but any good fantasy novel is welcome as well nya =P
    Favorite Music: j-pop and j-rock and videogame and anime music nya

also im a serios fan of anime videogames manga... ohh what the heck nya im an otaku of anything anime manga and videogames related and that includes cosplay nya =P probably ill post a pic or two sometime around nya =P

well thats all im listing for now nya =P if anyone wants to know something else thenjust ask nya i dont bite much nya =P

oh yeah btw dont ask about the nya i grew tired of explaining it all right nya =P

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:43 am