Chill, Chat, Collide

Join our friendly community where your interests can be shared, expressed, and enjoyed!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chill, Chat, Collide

Join our friendly community where your interests can be shared, expressed, and enjoyed!

Chill, Chat, Collide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly community where you can share your interests and enjoy talking about them with others.

Welcome Back~

Celten
    Celten

Welcome Back~ Empty Welcome Back~

Post  Celten Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:01 pm

Hello everybody!

For those that are new to the site, welcome! And for those that have been around for a couple of months, welcome back!

So first I'd like to, once again, apologize for the inactiveness on this site, and again, it's because of school work and such that wouldn't allow me to take some time in fixing the site up.

I have came back to this site to fix it up, and to also try out video blogging for fun (and everyone is welcome to video blog also!). So why am I doing this? I guess for the past few weeks I haven't been myself, and a best friend mentioned about video blogging, and I thought about it. I'd like to give it a try, and hopefully that would get rid of my depression during these past few weeks.

For old members, you may notice that much of the site has been cleaned out. Yes, and I'm sorry if it does annoy you. Since the site has not been active for the past few months, I figured that cleaning out some of the sections wouldn't bother anyone (and for a fresh new start to this site).

I hope to start a test video blog soon and see how I can work it out, and I hope everyone would also participate and join in to make the experience a great one!

Well, I hope everyone is doing okay, and watch for more updates soon!

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:03 am