Chill, Chat, Collide

Join our friendly community where your interests can be shared, expressed, and enjoyed!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chill, Chat, Collide

Join our friendly community where your interests can be shared, expressed, and enjoyed!

Chill, Chat, Collide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly community where you can share your interests and enjoy talking about them with others.

Vilhelmist

Vilhelmist
    Vilhelmist

Vilhelmist  Empty Vilhelmist

Post  Vilhelmist Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:30 am

Well. My name is William, im a 21 year old massage therapist/bassist. I'm not really gonna go out of my way to use proper grammar right now because..well..its really late at night and its passed my bed time. So im gonna throw out a few things that tickle my fancy.

1.This smiley, it made me giggle when i saw it. Reminds me of a dog i used to have. Good times. affraid

2. Pizza.

3. A Band called The Lawrence Arms, also known as Larry Arms. They're from around where i live currently and they're funny people.

4. All of you. Cus im a cheeeeeseballll.

5. Banana Cream Pie.

6. Sadly, i have an addiction to Call of Duty. It's horrible.

7. Yu Yu hakusho.

8. This fruit punch powerade im drinking right now.. Sooo yummy.

9. I like cheese. I eat so much of it everyday.

10. Video games, Mostly RPGs. Final Fantasy series (specifially my favorites are FF4, FF6, FF7, FF8) And i thoroughly enjoy Zelda, but not toon link.

11. I love playing music.

12. Writing long lists like this.

13. What a Face

14. Im prolly gonna add more, im just getting tired.

But if anyone ever wants to know any specifics about me, they can ask me! I have skype, its Willterror1 or you can give me your msn, cus i dont remember my email. it automatically signs in. >.<

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:18 am